HIGH PERFORMANCE COATING SOLUTIONS
Call us today
+1 (831) 218-5817
Our coating services protect wooden, concrete, and steel surfaces and structures from abrasion and corrosion damage. It also helps preserve a deteriorating concrete structure and helps repair and keep canals intact. It resists scratches, chemicals, oils, and salts in commercial, industrial and more floor applications. A great use case for this is to preserve boats and other vessels by providing protection from cracking and deterioration which can be a costly expense in the future. We provide expert services for residential, commercial, industrial, agriculture, and road coatings, contact us and let us work with you today!
Advantages of polyurea coatings include:
- Fast set times, curing times as low as 2 to 5 minutes depending on the formulation
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Weather-resistant and can take on most environmental conditions
- Can be applied in a vast majority of outdoor temperatures even in high humidity
- Coating thickness can be precisely controlled
- Bonds extremely effectively on correctly prepared surfaces such as; metal, cement, and wood
- Extremely beneficial on metals to prevent corrosion
- Abrasion and scratch resistance and a great protective layer that guarantees long term protection
- Easy to work with and maintain, and can be fixed for reapplication of the coating if needed
For more information or questions please do contact us
We are a family-owned, licensed company built on customer satisfaction and quality services. With complete knowledge of multiple building styles, we can come together and design the right structure for the right price to best fit your needs. Serving Northern California, with expert knowledge and great reviews, let us work with you on your next project to meet your goals.
What people say
Request a Free Estimate!
*Please click on residential, commercial, industrial, agriculture, and road coatings to look for more info on the specific service you’d like to get done, if you have any further questions please visit our contact us page where we provide phone numbers, email, or via chat. We respond quickly!*