Agriculture Coating Products & Services
Some benefits that our coating services will provide:
- Polyurea coatings are beneficial in agriculture to help keep cultivation from bacteria and organisms that can over time harm the process. Click below to see what we use.
- Corrosion Resistant Coatings protect metal components from degradation caused by salt spray, oxidation, moisture, and exposure to UV ray, the list goes on. click below to learn more and what we use.
- Waterproof coatings cover the masonry of your building with a waterproof substance, stopping water from getting inside and wreaking havoc. protect greenhouses with a layer of our coatings to prevent unwanted moisture levels and preventing unwanted organisms.
What we do
Protect your cultivation with a poly urea coating to help keep unwanted moisture, and organisms that can later be problematic to the cultivation. with our coatings we can provide a protective layer that will be beneficial in the long run.
Waterproofing green houses is beneficial for keeping out unwanted waster and moisture. Also helps prevent damp areas that can later cause issues to the structure. Contact us for more information.
What we use
Modern spray foam insulation provides exceptional energy savings that boost returns on investment across residential, commercial, industrial and agricultural industries. Spray foam offers high performance and enduring advantages over fiberglass. Spray foam insulation in a building envelope makes homes feel more comfortable by reducing drafts and temperature variations. Spray foam also allows home heating and cooling units to work more efficiently and use less energy, so homes stay cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter.
For more information on spray foam and what we can do for you regarding all services and information in the world of spray foam visit our spray foam website Sanden Insulation.
Polyurea is a type of elastomer that is derived from the reaction product of an isocyanate component and a synthetic resin blend component through step-growth polymerization. The isocyanate can be aromatic or aliphaticin nature. It can be monomer, polymer, or any variant reaction of isocyanates, quasi-prepolymer or a prepolymer. The prepolymer, or quasi-prepolymer, can be made of an amine-terminated polymer resin, or a hydroxyl-terminated polymer resin.
The resin blend may be made up of amine-terminated polymer resins, and/or amine-terminated chain extenders. The amine-terminated polymer resins do not have any intentional hydroxyl moieties. Any hydroxyls are the result of incomplete conversion to the amine-terminated polymer resins. The resin blend may also contain additives or non-primary components. These additives may contain hydroxyls, such as pre-dispersed pigments in a polyol carrier. Normally, the resin blend does not contain a catalyst(s). via Wikipedia
Information on silicones coming soon, for any questions regarding silicones, please contact us.
Epoxy coatings are a great option if you are looking for tough and attractive flooring. They combine polymer resins and hardeners that result in a chemical bond with the concrete. Plus, there are many colors and decorative options to choose from.
The benefits of using an epoxy coating are:
- Provides great durability on a surface than paint and holds up in areas of impact
- Quick installation and easy maintenance
- Can be applied in various use cases in both residential and commercial
- Vibrant finishes and a lot more to chose from depending on the clients desire
- Easy to clean and keep clean
Polyaspartic chemistry was first introduced in the early 1990s making it a relatively new technology. The patents were issued to Bayer in Germany and Miles Corporation in the United States. Pure polyurea reacts extremely quickly making them almost unusable without plural component spray equipment. Polyaspartic technology utilizes a partially blocked amine to react more slowly with the isocyanates and thus produce a modified polyurea. The amine/diamine or even triamine functional coreactant for aliphatic polyisocyanate is typically reacted with a maleate. Polyaspartic esters (PAE) as they are often called, initially found use in conventional solvent-borne two-component polyurethane coatings. Via wikipedia.
Urethane is a sealer that is used to protect many types of products, but is most often usedto seal decorative concrete and stone. Many polyurethane items are also referred to as urethane. These sealers provide a barrier to protect wood, concrete and other items from heat, excessive cold and moisture.excessive cold and moisture.